Wednesday, March 23, 2011

THE ODYSSEY Reading schedule


Let's get moving.
      
                
YOUR READING SCHEDULE:

Odysseus' Travels:
Books 5, 6, 7, 8  This Week
Book 9      This Weekend
Books 10, 11, 12, Week of March 28 - April 1

Odysseus' Return to Ithaca:
Books 13, 14   Weekend of April 2 - 3
Books 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Week of April 4 - 8
Books 19, 20   Weekend of April 9 - 10
Books 21, 22, 23, 24  Week of April 11-15
If you would like me to get you a different (prose) translation of The Odyssey, please let me know. Just tell me or send me an email.



 

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the schedule. It makes it easier. Well for me :D by the way this is Katherine Suazo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you in class and on the blog K.S.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Balgley, I just want you to know that I LOVE this book. It has so much romance and sadness to it. Everything in this story is so descriptive and is very detailed. i love sad romance stories with a bunch of tragedies in it. They make me cry...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Medina! The book was fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete