Monday, September 20, 2010


This is your class blog. You get out of it
what you put into it.
Potentially, it is a very powerful learning tool. It will enable us to move beyond the confines of time and place (our third period 46 minute class in room 134) to ask questions of one another after class, and to share our insights about what we have read. Information will be posted on this blog relating both to this class and to your college application process. I look forward to reading what you write here and to entering unobrusively into your discussions when I feel it may be of help.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, I enjoy the class and enjoy the lessons. I will write on this blog site where I will reply as often as I can. I am used to this site because my former English teacher Ms.Siemer used the same site in which we were also told to write responses to her posts. However she gave us a 100-200 word minimal. I hope this info can help you out somehow. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well right a couple of us are behind because we recently just joined your class so I'm wondering are mandatory to make up the essays or just do every assisnment on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha, catch up on all the work. Don't drive yourself crazy, but get it done. You do not want to know less than your classmates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Balgley, this blog confuses me...

    ReplyDelete